Hi everyone – I know a lot of us are struggling with making progress through the chapters, so I thought it might be useful to share my thoughts and responses so far.
You can join the DreamLife_Documented community on Facebook here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/dreamlifedocumented/?ref=share
In Chapter 1, we looked into the things that hold us back – time, priorities, money, skills and fear.
Which of these is the biggest for you? For me, it’s time, and I’ll start a separate thread about that.
We thought about what we would do if none of those things mattered. I said I would be a writer, a photographer, a kikki.K consultant, open a stationery store.
We were asked to consider our Dream Life and what it would look like.
- What would you start doing? For me, it was to spend more time on myself, which I’m actually starting to do, although it’s hard.
- What would you stop? For me, putting work first.
- How would you spend your time? For me, I’d spend it with people I love, and people who love me. That’s a big thing for me!
- How would you feel and act? For me, happy, content, confident and approachable.
- What do you dream of for your community? I want every person to feel safe, and to be who they are.
So, what do you think? Does this help you at all? I went through my responses on video as well. If you missed it, you can watch it here: https://youtu.be/ah04kW1inNU
Ok DreamLifers – tell us some of your responses in the comments below. I think this might help us all move through Chapter 1 and onto the next ones 💕❤️